Welcome to Crimsafe Security Screens by Wynstan
Crimsafe® may look like an ordinary steel fly screen, and although it does this job extremely well by allowing 70-80% of the breeze to flow through your home, whilst keeping bugs and intruders out, the real advantage of this product lies in its ability to withstand incredible force. Crimsafe® stops criminals in their tracks as it cannot be effectively cut, pried open or kicked down. Crimsafe® security screen doors are continually put to the test through a number of performance tests which they pass with flying colours every time.
- Why should I choose Crimsafe® over other security mesh products?
- What is Crimsafe® made out of?
- Do midrails come standard on Crimsafe® doors?
- How do we escape in an emergency situation?
- What is the Fire Attenuation rating for Crimsafe®?
- How do I care for my Crimsafe®?
- Wynstan Care & Maintenance Guide for Crimsafe® Products
- How can I get Crimsafe® for my home?