Wynstan is committed to high standards of manufacturing, offering high quality products which will last for years. Wynstan is pleased to back their products with a 3 year limited warranty as provided by Wynstan Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 94 120 486 099), located at 6 Foray St, Yennora, NSW, 2161.
The benefits given to you in Wynstan’s warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under law in relation to the products or services to which Wynstan’s warranty relates. Wynstan products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Wynstan warrants the initial purchaser that the product will be uninhibited from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of installation, provided that
(i) all products were installed by a Wynstan Authorised representative
(ii) proof of purchase of the full original purchase price can be provided by the initial purchaser
(iii) the products are maintained in accordance with the care instructions attached. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the warranty term.
The obligation of Wynstan is limited to the repair or replacement of products or components found to be defective.
In the first year this includes the cost of removal and re-installation of the product, the parts and labour. In the second and third year, the warranty is limited to products or components found to be defective and the labour associated with replacing those defective parts. This excludes the removal and re-installation of the product. A service call fee will be charged for the cost of removing and re-installing the product. Wynstan shall not warrant any incorrect choices made by the purchaser.
To make a claim under the Wynstan Warranty you will need to:
1. Contact your nearest Wynstan showroom to register your warranty claim. This can be done by using the contact details found at wynstan.com.au
2. You will then be contacted by a member of the Wynstan team who will schedule a time to come and assess the situation.
Note: as per the Wynstan warranty you may be required to pay a service call fee. However, to avoid this call-out fee, you are welcome to drop the product off for repair at a Wynstan showroom.
3. To make a claim you will need:
- A copy of your original quote and/or proof of purchase
- Be the initial purchaser
- To ensure that all products were installed by a Wynstan Authorised Installer
- That you have maintained your products as outlined in the Warranty & Care Guide
If Wynstan deems the product(s) requires replacement, the existing product(s) must all be returned to the factory prior to the new products being manufactured. Any repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
General Exclusions and limitations, to the full extent permitted by law:
- Products that have been damaged through misuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear including but not limited to normal shrinkage of fabrics on textile products and other changes which occur normally with the passage of time
- Variations in wood colours and warping which may occur over time
- Any conditions or damages resulting from accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, interventions of motorised devices, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions with respect to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance
- Damage to the surface of any textile fabric due to the scrubbing or the use of a soap powder or detergents, fungal growth due to the build-up of surface dirt, grime, leaves or bird matter or accumulations of water lying on the fabric
- Installations where salt spray, marine influences, industrial or corrosive environments or internal situations subject to moisture-laden air can affect the products.
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lighting, rain, or other acts of God
- Any electrical work, or associated costs, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Damaged or not working for a period longer than 3 months
- Any cost associated with removal is not covered under this warranty
At no time does any person or organisation have the authority to give any additional warranty or guarantee on behalf of Wynstan for its manufactured products.
Thank you for your business, we appreciate your comments!
If you have any further enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us:
6 Foray St, Yennora NSW 2161
Phone: 02 8863 6363