Wynstan is an innovative national manufacturing company, supplying quality blinds, awnings and shutters to the residential, retail, and building industry. As a leading Australian owned family business, we have an excellent friendly culture with great success. We are entering an exciting new chapter and present an excellent opportunity for you to join our progressive company.
As an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting a range of departments within Wynstan. You will be a trusted Talent Acquisition Specialist who will work in partnership with executive managers to provide market mapping, head hunting and consulting services. Your drive and passion are reflected in how you consult and deliver an exceptional recruitment experience across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced talent professional to make your mark, being responsible for the end-to-end recruitment, talent pooling, on-boarding as well as creating the ultimate candidate experience.
Your self-motivation, solution focused, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills will help you to manage the recruitment process as well as developing contemporary talent strategies and initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will be extremely resilient and comfortable working within a fast-paced industry with constantly shifting goal posts, you will also be able to demonstrate proven experience in the following areas:
- Outstanding relationship and stakeholder management skills, capable of dealing with all levels, across a matrix style organisation
- Significant recruitment experience working across a breadth of roles in an in-house environment
- Strong track record of recruiting candidates across both technical and non-technical disciplines
- Promoting and building a high-performance culture through the attraction, assessment and selection of the highest calibre candidates available in the market
- Owning the end to end recruitment process from advertising through to offer
- Have excellent writing skills for the preparation of advertisements and position descriptions with a high attention to detail
- Excellent time management, organisational and problem-solving skills
- High level customer focused approach delivery exceptional outcomes
- Experience working to and meeting demanding targets and deadlines within recruitment campaigns in a high-volume environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and diplomacy at all times
- Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded
Personal traits will include demonstrated ability to inspire, mentor and motivate others and create a high performing and customer focused culture.
You will have the opportunity to join a highly motivated team in a dynamic, ever changing business where the opportunities are endless. At Wynstan we recognise the importance of attracting and retaining the best people and offer innovative salary packages and a great work life balance.
In return, the successful candidate will be offered:
- Personal growth within a leading business that offers stability
- Competitive salary
- Discounts for family and friends
- Workplace flexibility
- Weekly pay
- Staff car park
- On-site cafeteria
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Respectfully, no agencies please.