Licenses and Quality Assurance
Wynstan has been manufacturing and installing high-quality window and door furnishings in Australia, for Australian homes, since 1968 – always striving for excellence and customer satisfaction.
In constant pursuit of higher standards and better service, Wynstan does everything it can to stay ahead of the crowd, ensuring that all of our staff are adequately trained and equipped for their role. In the 2016/17 financial year, Wynstan installed products in 27,500 homes throughout Sydney and Melbourne.
Below is a list of licenses and memberships that we are accredited for and currently maintain. We do this so that we remain accountable to our industry and ensuring that high standards are maintained.
Our Licenses and Associations
Wynstan operates under these licenses:
NSW Dept. of Fair Trading – Contractor Licence 201996C.
NSW Police Force – NSW Master Security Licence 408820264.
VIC Police Force – VIC Private Security Business Registration 832194905.
Wynstan is an active and recognised member of these associations:
BMAA – Blind Manufacturers Association Australia (www.bmaa.net.au)
SPAAL – Security Providers Association of Australia Ltd (www.spaal.asn.au)
NSSA – National Security Screen Association (Member Number 189)
But why do these associations matter?
Not everyone understands why or how an industry association can affect the final product in your home. We have laid out one example which highlights the importance of our membership in an industry association – the BMAA. Below is an excerpt from the BMAA website:
- Abide by the BMAA Code of Ethics
- Meet the relevant Australian Standards
- Employ Trained Installation Technicians
- Comply with Warranties and Australian Consumer Law
- Carry the appropriate Insurance
- Comply with Child Safety Regulations
- Have access to a third party Complaint Resolution for consumers
- Support Australians, the Australian economy and create employment
- All applicants for membership must be approved by the BMAA Board of Directors. Applicants must meet the membership criteria, and must provide three trading references before they are accepted into the association.
- When dealing with a member of the BMAA, you can be confident that you will be treated fairly and professionally.”